Empathic Thriving Course
Do you sometimes feel overwhelmed with incoming sensory information, electromagnetic equipment, and the emotions and physical sensations of those around you? Is it difficult for you to process incoming intuitive or empathic information? Do you have a hard time knowing what is your energy and what belongs to other people? Have you looked all over the internet trying to find help, only to come away more overwhelmed?
It's OK. I was there too. There is nothing wrong with you. You can learn to bring balance to your energy so that you can manage your life and the incoming information that you receive, without feeling overwhelmed. As you begin to use these tools, your body will naturally begin to process and transmute empathic information.
This course offers grounded, practical tools for empaths, healers, or anyone who simply wants to live a more harmonious life and let go of the feelings of overload.
You will learn:
- Tools for reducing the overwhelm of being an empath or highly sensitive person
- The important role your body plays in empathy and processing information
- How to support, clear, and strengthen your own energetic boundaries
- How to process emotions in the body
- What it means to be an empath and, more importantly, what it means to you
- How to heal some of the wounds of being empathic
- How to work with empathic boundary issues and entanglement
- How to distinguish your own energy from another's
- How to work with environmental, electromagnetic, and geopathic empathy
- Handling precognitive empathy
- Supporting empathic children
The class is online and is entirely self-paced. You have three full years to complete the course, so you can take your time doing the exercises and reading the material. You can access the class site any time that is convenient for you, day or night. You can also download and print all of the class material to work on at your own pace and to keep for later reference.
There is an optional Facebook group you may choose to join for class discussion, as well as a class discussion board in the online classroom. You will have email access to Angie Webster to ask any class related questions you may have during the duration of the course. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Once the class is completed, a certificate of course completion is available upon request.
If you find that the course is not a fit for you, you may request a refund within the first 30 days of purchase for unfinished courses. Refunds will not be issued for completed courses.
To enroll, click: angie-webster-healing.thinkific.com/courses/intuitive-living